Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter, Ellie, and Twilight !!

I have been the biggest slacker lately, when it comes to blogging! Life just gets so busy sometimes and it's hard to keep up. We are doing fine, just the normal routine of our life. Ryan and I got a gym pass....and unlike the past, when we got a membership....we went for the first month and then never went again....but paid for it all year.....we are actually using it! We have been going 4-6 days a week for 3 MONTHS straight! And now, I just have to whine a little bit, it's so hard! BLAH! But....Ryan keeps me motivated, it's so much more easier to go when you have someone to cheer you on! So, our daily routine usually starts out with work ("sigh"), working out when we get home, make dinner, play with the pouch, then bed time! Sometimes we spoil ourselves....and throw in a movie! yay! That's been our life for the last few months.
*****
As for our EASTER, it was a nice day.
We don't have cute kids yet, so we were bums this year. We didn't dye any eggs, buy any Easter candy (due to the fact that we are "trying" to eat better), or get any Easter presents.
What party poopers!
But, we DID spend time with our families and eat yummy food (which probably wasn't the healthiest either....we might as well have bought the Easter candy!)

We also celebrated Addy's birthday, she is getting so big.


**Love them**


"Transformers, more than meets the eye."
Who is that weirdo behind the mask?
Probably the biggest weirdo ever.
*******
Look at this little Ellie Bellie!
She LOVES her new toy, she drags it around everywhere.
Doesn't she look so innocent?

Oh....
aren't these shoes SO CUTE!!
I got them last summer,
I had been looking for some cute red shoes everywhere, and I finally found some!

Remember when I said Ellie looks so innocent?
Well, she's not!
SHE IS SO NAUGHTY!!
The other morning, this is what I found :(
My beloved red shoes....chewed up!


She chewed up the heel.....
and ate the little black end on the bottom.
I can't wear them anymore,
that screw thing on the bottom of the heel would scratch the crap out of everything!
It was a sad, sad day.
RIP
my pretty red shoes!

AND...that's not the end,
these WERE Ryan's favorite pair of flip flops....
That dang dog.....is expensive.

So, Now that I have showed you how Naughty my dog is....
she can be a devil-dog and RUINS all of our stuff....
But,
She does bring joy to our lives.
Which out weighs the bad.

So the next thousands of pictures....are of our Ellie.
Yes, more pictures of that dog.
Hey....Ellie is the closest thing I have to kids,
can you blame me for taking so many pictures?
When we have kids...the pictures will be OUT OF CONTROL!
Anyways....here is my cute Ellie:
"Beep, Beep"
Watch out, Ellie drives from time to time.

Ellie's first hair cut!
It was my first time going to the groomers.....
and I didn't know really what to tell the hair cutters.
I told them I wanted a traditional "scotty" cut, but no skirt and no beard (she's a girl!)
And this is what I got.
Ha, Ha!!
Look at that squirrel tail! That is NOT a traditional scotty cut.
Next time, I'm bring a picture.

ONCE AGAIN!
She is chewing on our SHOES!!
What is it with the shoes? Come on!

ohhh, she is our sweet baby girl....
when she wants to be.


This is just a funny picture, I had to share.

Yes...the dog pictures are almost over....

This is what she does to get our attention.
****
Okay,
Now on to my TWILIGHT OBSESSION!
Of course I got New Moon!

Yay! I love Twilight! It's a fun hobby.
*****
Awww, Life.
Life is busy, sad,
and sometime too crazy.
But....the good parts of life always out weighs the bad.
I am very blessed to have my little family.
I love my Ryan and my naughty little dog.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Glad you've had a lot going on too! I'd feel bad about missing our visit if you were waiting around for us!

Poor Red shoes!!! They were SOO cute! Good luck finding a pair to replace them.....awe, there is a pro to the situation!

Cute pictures. I especially like the one of you and Ryan at the end...AWE!

tonya said...

Cute pictures! Wanted to tell you that you can get the little black thing on the tip of the heel replaced. You can use pliers to pull out the nail and buy black thingies with nails in and hammer it in. Silly dog!