Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 years and counting....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!
I am a little late getting it posted, but it's batter late than never.
*LOVE*
An Oldie, but a goodie.

MAY 26, 2006
The day I still daydream about.
This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.




MAY 26, 2007
We love to see the temple.






MAY 26, 2008
Our much needed get-a-way.




MAY 26, 2009
Nauvoo the beautiful.




MAY 26, 2010
Sunny Mesa, Arizona.
It's been the best four years and we are so very happy!
We defiantly got our Happily ever after.


"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am
when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but also for what you are making of me. I love you for the part in me that you bring out."



1 comment:

Veater Family said...

Awww, so cute and special. Thanks for sharing! :)