Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love July !!

July, I do love this month!
Let me just count the ways I love you, July:
#1
I love BBQ'S!
#2
I love America!
Yipp-eee! God bless America!
#3
I love fireworks!
#4
I love watching the fireworks,
with my family and friends.


#5
I love my Ellie Bellie!
Our Ellie is 10 months old, this July,
only 2 more months to a year!
I keep hearing....after a year, puppies calm down.
I so hope that is true. She is kinda crazy....ALL the time.
But, look at that picture....how could you not love that cute little face.


"How you doing"
#6
I love to see pretty cars!
And you see lots in July....there are car shows everywhere!
The Clinton car show.
Once again, the 55 Chev got a award.
The 1968 Corvette
#7
I love boating!
Lots of that happening this month too!
Ryan surfing behind the boat.


#8

I love my Ryan....but I love him every month, not just in July :)

Yay! For July!

No comments: