I'm a tad bit behind.....but as we all know.....SUMMER IS ALWAYS BUSY, BUSY!
And all the busyness isn't going to stop, the holidays are just around the corner.
I'm not complaining, I'm EXCITED. Just thinking of all fun coming up , makes me happy.
Ryan and I were blessed and were able to get 2 tickets to the groundbreaking of the Brigham City Temple....
with the help of my loving mom.
I can't believe there is going to be a temple there!!
It's a huge event in church history and I was apart of it....something to cherish forever.
It's going to be so fun to see it build from the ground up.


Last year, we got grass in our back yard, got new doors and windows, and did little upgrades through out the house. This year....we haven't done as much, yet.
Some of our plans this year is to make the front yard prettier, like adding plants and bushes.
We just got done laying some rock down for decoration, we still need to get some curbing and some flower pots....to add some color.
I helped a little,
I watched Ellie so she wouldn't eat the rocks
(yes...she tries to eat everything! She especially loves the lava rock, ugh!)
And someone had to take pictures to remember the moment!
Doesn't it looks so nice and clean! We think so.

It looks like she is thinking "oh no...more pictures?"

We were so excited, it's always a treat to have him home!
We hung out everyday,
we watched lots of movies, played loads of guitar hero,
and played Resident Evil 5 on PlayStation 3 until we beat it.
I haven't played video games since I was really young, it was fun to play again with my bro.
It was a great week, and we are always sad to see him go.
We miss you Jeff and love you more!
Can't wait till Christmas, when we can see you again!



No comments:
Post a Comment