I have decided that I need to buy a bike, preferably a pink one, because biking is so fun! My brother Mike and my sister-in-law Julie go on these long bike rides all the time, and lucky for us, they invited us to come and join the fun. Ryan and I don't have bikes (yet), but thanks to my sweet mom and dad....we got to borrow theirs for a day. Our bike trail started off somewhere in the middle of Salt Lake and from there we rode to Gardner Village in West Jordan. Total round trip was 30 miles, which is the longest I've ever rode. I won't lie, my legs were very sore that night, but it was so fun! It was worth all the pain! I can't wait to do it again!
Our ride was so, so pretty! I couldn't get enough of all the different colors on the trees! I love, LOVE fall!
love, LOVE him too!
This was my first time at Gardner Village, and it was so much more than I ever expected! This place is amazing! We didn't plan it, but we went on the Saturday that was celebrating the WitchFest. Everyone was dressed up! There was mostly witches, but there was also many kiddos dressed up in their Halloween costumes. I must come to this event every year...I can't believe I never have been to it before!
They had cute witches EVERYWHERE you turned!Oh, and today is HALLOWEEN!
Happy Halloween to you from us! We hope it's to die for!
(haha, I know I'm lame but I don't care!)





















No comments:
Post a Comment