Thursday, August 23, 2012

You'll shoot your eye out!

 
I love my pink nails.....so fitting for shooting guns, don't ya think?
Who knew SHOOT'N was so fun! It all started at a party with my work friends, and since then, its been our new hobby! Before that I had never shot a gun in my life, expect a bebe gun ...does that count? And to add to all the excitment, we got some Zombie targets too! How fun is that!

And good for me, I didn't even shot my eye out :0) There is hope for me just yet....
Ahhh....sweet. Couple shooting! What a perfect date night! Especially for Ryan.
Who closes their eyes when they are trying to shoot? Apparently I do! Well, actually I think I'm squinting, trying to find my target. But I'm pretty sure I close my eyes once I fire the shot, cause it scares me!

Ready, aim....FIRE!

Good shot Katie!!

Even though shooting is a new hobby of mine, that doesn't mean I know gun lingo. It's too hard to remember all the names. So....the above gun, was fun to shoot (well, I'd imagine all guns are fun to shoot) but it had major kick back. I swear my shoulder hurt for the rest of the night.

Yes, yes....I do everything with my sister.
Whatever hobby becomes mine, it then becomes hers. Or vice versa.

"This is my boomstick!"
Anyone seen Evil Dead? Cheesiest movie ever, but so funny when it's late and you're tired.... and everything seems so dang funny! awwweee.....good memories!

                           Ta-dah!
That's right! We shot the crap out of that zombie!!

No comments: