One of my favorite times of the year is now! FALL! I love this season! It's like the beginning of all the fun....of the holidays! I love, love, LOVE Halloween! I love the decorations, the haunted houses, and the scary movies. We are such movie lovers, so now I get to see some of my favorite movies, that I saved just for Halloween....Tim Burton's "Sleepy Hollow" is a must see, also love "Underworld" (1 and 2), it is one of the coolest Vampire vs. werewolf movies ever! Some more must sees are Van Helsen, Signs, and teen witch (when I was little, I watched this one every Halloween). Its only the middle of September...and I have already put up my decorations....I couldn't wait! I actually wanted to put them up like a week ago, but Ryan told me I should wait....so I lasted a week before I went crazy. For some reason, decorations make me so happy, I just feel like it makes my home feel so warm and welcoming....I enjoy just being home, with my love, watching a movie together. But of course, we have to go to Haunted houses....it wouldn't be Halloween time if we didn't do that!
We have been pretty busy working on our house, so many projects to do....and not enough time and money to do it all at once! We have to do it little by little.... I hate that, we have some many ideas...I am not patient enough...I want to do them all now! But our latest project is our yard. When we bought our house, the yard was all full of ugly, annoying weeds. So Ryan dug up all the weeds and tilled it, so now we can plant grass for next year....or maybe we could get some sod and have grass right away! That would be exciting....I really do miss grass.
This is our Kitchen, it isn't super big....but it works well for us....we do have plans tho....to add more counter space and cupboards. But see...I got some cute Halloween stuff up! I am so excited to show it off....see, see!
The living room....one of my favorite places to be! Okay, there's half of my house...with all the fun decorations! Yea...for the holidays...it is such a fun time of year!
3 comments:
Hey Karen! I love the movie Teen Witch too! "Top that, stop that, I don't really give a, about trying to top that." Haha. So I've had up my decorations for about 2 weeks, I couldn't wait either! They make me happy and if people think I'm weird, I just don't care! :) Your house is super cute by the way! Don't worry, projects take time. We were planning on having our yard done this summer, yeah didn't work out so well, as you can tell by our 2 HUGE piles of dirt in our yard. Meh...there's always next year. :)
Hi Karen! Your house is so cute and I love that you put up your Halloween decorations already....it makes the season so much more fun!
Post a Comment