Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bits and pieces of September


peaches! PEACHES! peaches!
S0, lately I have been on a big food storage kick.....I go on these kicks alot about one thing or another.... and that's all I talk about! Lucky Ryan gets to hear about my thoughts and ideas! I know I can't get it all right this second, and I have to be patient....sigh.....patience is not one of my best qualities...oh well. Anyways, I was looking forward to canning some peaches with my mom! She is such a great mom, she is like super mom! She cooks amazing, she's smart, the most caring person ever...she is always willing to help me....like I am a horrible cook, and she is all but willing to teach me! She is an amazing sewer....and can make about anything you can think of! I love her so much, she is such a great example. I want to be just like her, and I hope my babies look at me the way I look at my mom!
Boppa-ba-dah!! Here they are!! Aren't they beautiful!

MY cute mama!
**********************************************

Kennedy's Birthday Party!

The birthday girl ! Isn't she just the cutest! Love her so much!


Me and my bestest friend!

Me and Teddy....he is giving me doggie kisses....
Below, is the crazy and wild pair, my nephews, Camden and Aaron!

And....the cute Addi and me...she is getting so big! She is such a stinker! Her personality is coming out more and more, she is such a sassy little one! Love her too!




4 comments:

April* said...

Hey Karen!! Thanks for the note! You are so cute.. you let me know when there's a bun in the oven girlfriend!!!

McKell said...

So fun! I just canned peaches a couple weeks ago. I love it! I actually just freeze them cuz we make lots of smoothies and desserts :)

The Fife's said...

I love canned peaches with a little milk!!! yumm yumm

Savanna said...

Cute pics! I didn't know what your blog was until you left a comment on mine. You are now on my list
Savanna