So I am so bored and I have nothing better to do at the moment, so I decided to do another tag!
1) Where did you meet? Umm...cruising the vard....I know, I know...how embarrassing!
2) How long did you date before you got married? 4 years! 3 1/2 yrs dating, 6 months engaged.
3) How long have you been married? 2 years, 4 months, and 30 days and counting :)
4) What is your favorite feature of his? He has the prettiest, bluest eyes I have ever seen, and the longest lashes! When I first met him, the first thing I noticed was his eyes.
5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is so passionate about the things he loves, he gives everything 110%. He is also Mr. handyman, he can do everything I swear. He just isn't lazy and does well in anything he puts his mind to. He is a gentleman, and always opens the doors for me, even now that we have been married for awhile. I just love him so much!
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Like a million... it can change daily. Some of the most recent ones are Lovie, T.P. (turkey pants), rat-cat, and Love bug.
7) What is his favorite food? He doesn't have like a favorite, he loves anything with meat usually. Brownies are a favorite for sure!
8) What is his favorite sport? Lacrosse, I think
9) When and where was your first kiss? Ryans apartment, the first time we met, I know, I know...he just was so cute, I couldn't resist him.
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Everything...I get too lonely if he isn't there.
11) Do you have any children? Not yet....
12) Does he have a hidden talent? umm...he can figure out how to play parts of songs on his guitar just by the way it sounds.
13) How old is he? 28
14) Who said "I love you" first? he did... :) what a happy memory...
15) What is his favorite type of music? rock...and church music...they aren't opposite are they.
16) What do you admire most about him? He is the best husband ever and he shows me he loves me everyday.
17) Do you think he will read this? No, unless I read it too him.
1 comment:
awwww, karen! sweet! your halloween pics are great... i should put mine up. it was good to see you this weekend! you haven't changed one bit! (cept your hair!!!)
Post a Comment