Halloween this year was great, I just love to dress up! For the past 5 years I have designed and sewn my costumes, but this year I just didn't have time, so I decided to be a punk rocker last minute and just threw some random things together. I didn't have to buy one thing except the leggins, everything else I had laying around....I own a lot of random things! But, it turned out great, I thought! We had no parties to go to that night, so Ryan and I just went to my parents and had pizza and Carmel apples and where lazy the rest of the night. It was great! We watched a scary movie, Nightmare on 13th street, Freddy's revenge....it was super cheesy!
Katie, being the nicest, coolest sister, and a photographer....she took some fun pictures of me in my costume! She takes such cool pictures and does all this fun stuff to them...I can't help to be excited to show them off! Here are a few of my favorites!





So,
Who says work can't be fun! We all dressed up and had a good ol' time! We had SO, SO much junk food to eat....by the time work was over....I was "candied" out.

What weirdos!

Me and "Solider girl"

Me and the DEVIL! That's one stylish Devil!

Sleeping on the job!

Jamie forgot to get ready for work !

Me and the football player!

Attack the evil basketball player!

There really is no place like home! Love the shoes!

More weirdos!

Vampire Jamie, with Topaz eyes!
CRAVING PUMPKINS!I never had a chance to post our pumpkin carving night, so here a few pictures.
3 comments:
Your sister really is so good with pictures and making them look cool! I love how Jam's eyes turned out. Oh Edward.... Nov 21!!!! Soon... Everybody looks awesome from work. haha!
So FUN!!! I love the pictures that Katie took for you! They turned out awesome! Oh and cute pumpkins!
I tagged you...check out my blog :)
Post a Comment