Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love Twilight! La-dee-dah!

Photobucket

Ahhh....I just saw the newest Twilight preview! I just can't wait anymore! I am so excited! I love the books and I so hope the movie is just as good! I love all the actors, they are pretty close to what I imagined. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I love it! Love it! Love it!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Starbuck said...

Hello my Fellow Twilight obsessed Fan! We shall watch the new preview again many times before you leave :)

McKell said...

We are all a bunch of Twilight freaks! I love it so much!! The new trailer was amazing huh? The KISS! Aaaaah! I'm so excited to see it.

Keely said...

I love the pictures you found for this post!!! I can't wait!! I even have PINK bronzer type glitter I'm going to cover myself in!!! lol :)

Savanna said...

Big fan is yours truly. I miss not visit teaching you :(

Savanna said...

Yeah so excited for the movie!

Oakstream Photography said...

Awesome huh! I can't WAIT for the movie. I pre-ordered the tickets yesterday for this movie! WOOT WOOT!