Sunday, December 28, 2008

I love, love, LOVE Christmas time!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Christmas time is always so busy for us, that I haven't had any time to post anything....and so now I have waited so long, that this post will kinda be a long one. It's basically the whole month of December. My brother come home from California for the Christmas holiday, and we have been spending every spare second we have with him. I am super close to him and am so happy to have him home again. Our Christmas was a very busy day, running from house to house to house....to see all our families. It was a good day, always is.
CHRISTMAS EVE
We spent Christmas eve with my family and watched Christmas movies till late that night and had plenty of goodies to tide us over. We have a tradition to watch "It's a wonderful life" on Christmas eve, we have been doing it since I can remember.



CHRISTMAS MORNING
Do you like my cute new slippers!?
Yes, my brother is the biggest nerd ever, that's why I love him so much! He makes life interesting! I guess people say that about me too....My cute mom and dad, love them so much.CHRISTMAS NIGHT


LIGHTS AT TEMPLE SQUARE, DEC. 23, 2008




Holy cow! It was so freezing out side!
We love our brother!

It's snowing!
I love my Ryan
I love my nieces!
MY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!
I love Christmas decorations, I could just buy and buy stuff all day long! I never feel like I have enough! It has been so fun this year, it was my first time putting up my Christmas stuff in my own house. I was so excited, I put them up extra early every year.
This is my little Christmas village, My mom and dad have one and I have always loved it. So every year, I plan to buy more and add to my collection.

My Christmas tree and some of my decorations
My cute front room... I am so proud :)
Outside of my house

My dinning room light, isn't it fun!

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

wow!!! Your home is beautiful. I love how classy your decorating is. What a fun time it looks like you had.

US! said...

Karen, I'm so sorry I haven't called you back! Life has been crazy and I'm not too much a phone talker. Lets go out to lunch! When can you?

Starbuck said...

Yea for Christmas!!! We should go slipping and sliding at Temple Square again some time!