Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Thanksgiving day!

I have been so busy getting ready for the Holiday Season, that I feel like I don't have enough time to do everything! I have been meaning to post about our Thanksgiving sooner than now! Our Thanksgiving was great, we got two dinners! We had our first dinner with Ryan's side of the family around noon, then we had one with my side of the family around 5 o'clock that night! By the time we were done with our dinners....we were so stuffed! I felt so sick! But that's Thanksgiving for ya...I always eat more than I can handle!
Thanksgiving # 1

Cheese!

Isn't he just the cutest! My cute little Logie! He is my good picture taker.

I love my Kayla too!

Just a little tired after playing with all the kiddies.

My cutest Ryan, he is such a good uncle!

Thanksgiving # 2

Yum! Turkey!

My love and I

The "newly-weds" !!
Now, That's a great picture of Mike!

I have already put up my Christmas stuff...I put it up like a week and a half before Thanksgiving, of course I couldn't wait! It is my first year in my house...and before we even moved in, I would day dream about putting up my Christmas decorations! I will take pictures and post them next time.


1 comment:

Tara Hobbs said...

I wanted to let you guys know Jess and I are planning a christmas party saturday at 7:30 so try to keep the night open! I'll let you know details soon :)