Monday, April 27, 2009

F.l.o.r.i.d.a


Oh, how much fun we had on our Vacation! Florida was beautiful, it was green everywhere and the weather was perfect, 85-90 degrees! We stayed at a great resort, called "Grande vista". There was so much to do, it had multiple swimming pools, a golf course, a gym, paddle boats, and even daily activities for the kids. We were pretty busy the whole time, we went to Sea World and Universal Studios for 2 days each....and the other spare days, we just relaxed and hung out at the pool. I just love pools, I swear I could sun bathe all day. Ryan gets so bored, he has to be doing something, he just can't sit there for a long time. It is so depressing to come back to normal life.... after a week of nothing but playing! Blah! But...after all vacations, it's always nice to come home to your own bed and not live out of a suitcase anymore. I took tons and tons of pictures....so warning....there is lots to look at!

DAY ONE:
Getting to Florida
This was at the airport in Florida, we had a bit of a mess up with our bags and rental cars. We had to wait for like 2 hours to get everything figured out....and we didn't get to our hotel till like midnight. Not everything can go to plan, right! Oh well, at least it all worked out in the end.
My little nephew Kayden brought 6 stuffed animals in his carry-on bag....I can't believe they all fit in his tiny little back bag! We had to wait a bit, so we decided to get them all out and play.

DAY TWO:
THE PLAN: Relax and do absolutely nothing! Oh, and some swimming!

The "Grande Vista" Resort. It's HUGE!! The view from our room....or should I say apartment! There was a full kitchen, a dinning room, 2 bed rooms( 3 beds), 2 bathrooms, and 2 balconies! I have never stayed in anything so cool before!

Ta-da! What a great view!

ahhhhh....how I love to sun bathe!



DAY THREE:
SEA WORLD
Sea world was a lot of fun, but to be honest, it's not my most favorite theme park ever. There was only two fun rides, but they did have lots of fun shows, my favorite ones where the dolphin and killer whale shows. And the animals were cool, after only ever seeing them on TV, it was fun to see them in real life!
Bailey, Shamu, and Paige:)
Shamu was suppose to be kissing little Paige's head, but it kinda looks like he is eating it instead!

Eww... scary... but cool!

By the Shark pool! Ow, ahhhh!

I forgot the name of this little creature, but isn't it pretty cool!


Ow, ow!

I want to be a Dolphin trainer, that would be one of the coolest jobs ever!

The Dolphin Show !!



We got to pet the Dolphins! (That's Ryan!) This was the best part about sea world!

The lost city of Atlantis Ride, we got soaked! We probably went on this ride 5 or 6 times! Little Kayden couldn't get enough of it!

DAY FOUR:
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
There's my Ryan, only the cutest guy in the whole world!


This little diner (Mel's drive-in) was made just like the one in the movie "American Graffiti". Ryan and his dad had to stop and check out the old cars.

Stupid Sponge-bob square pants!!
The theme song always gets my head! It won't go away...I find myself singing it to myself at least once a day!


I feel like a kid again :)


One of the FUNNEST rides ever!
How many of you can say you've been here!

lights, camera, ACTION !
(cheesy, I know....I didn't have much to say here)

Did you know I serve Mallet? (sign in back)


Look at this CAR! People are so weird!

DAY FIVE:
Sea world, again.....

Kiddie rides, too much to handle for the men!


The Shamu show!
It was really quite fascinating...I can't believe they can train Keller whales to do all those tricks!


I wanna do that....
Playing in the biggest jungle gym ever!



Pengiuns are so cute, but they are kinda stinky....

Petting Manarays...they feel slimy.

Ha,ha...thats my hand!

DAY SIX:
UNVIERSAL STUDIOS
ISLAND OF ADVENTURE

The cutest people in the park

TOON TOWN



The Hulk ride! It was awesome.


DAY SEVEN:
HANGING OUT AT THE HOTEL.
We were suppose to go to Disneys Typhoon Lagoon, but every one was all theme parked out...so we didn't go :(
Duckie paddle boats at our Hotel! Woo-hoo!

DAY EIGHT:
Goodbye!
The last day of our vacation, most of the day consisted of waiting at airports and long plane rides home.
Ryan trying to feed the ducks


Disney shop at the airport. I love goofy, he's my favorite!

Goodbye Florida, we miss you! Hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I am so glad that you had so much fun you deserved it!

Caleb & Nikki said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I miss you :)