Sunday, October 31, 2010

B.A.B.Y

Now that I got your attention....

YES, YES, YES!!
It said YES!!
I am going to be a MOMMA!
Isn't the word YES so wonderful, twice it has changed my life forever.
Yes...I will marry the love of my life, for time and all eternity.
Yes....I finally get to be a momma.
We are so thankful and soooo HAPPY!
It wasn't the easiest journey to get here, our little one taught us patience....
Oh...but was it so WORTH the long wait.
I can't WAIT to be a momma, I am so ready for this change in our life.
I know, having a baby isn't going to be easy....
They will cry, cry, and cry some more,
Diaper changing,
Sleepless nights,
Giving BIRTH (ahhh!),
spit up,
I will get that baby belly....
I will have no time to myself,
Poor Ellie, she will get her ears pulled,
a messy house,
No more spontaneous moments, we will always have a plan,
No date night without getting a babysitter.
And I know there is much, much more....
But I don't care....
I am just daydreaming about all the good things!
The countdown begins.....


and the BUMP begins....


7 comments:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

I'm so excited for you I can't even tell you!!!!!

You'll be so cute pregnant!

I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy! :)

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

That is so exciting you will love being parents all the good outweighs the bad

Veater Family said...

Ahhhh!!! Now I can't wait to see what you are having!!! My guess it is a boy! It is the year of the boy!! LOLOL!!!

Matt and Jenni said...

Hooray!!!!!! It sucks when it takes longer than you want it to, but it's so worth it in the end. It means you will cherish EVERY moment, even the endless crying! :) So excited for you!

Tara Hobbs said...

Awesome! Congrats to both of you. It's definitely worth all the changes a babe brings :)

McKell said...

KAREN!!! yay :) we are both prego & probably due about the same time! isn't it so exciting?? when are you due?
so happy for you :)

McKell said...

I'm 13 weeks & due May 10th. We are just a week apart. That's so fun :) So excited for both of us!!

Hahahaha. The squirrel part is my favorite too in the Sword in the Stone! So glad you are a nerd too ;)