It's been a while since the last time I blogged! I usually at least try to do one, at least, once a month, but I completely just skipped any September moments altogether. Oh well, I'll catch up later, but meanwhile....
here are some fun October moments that I thought I'd post just for fun!
Love, Ryan, Karen, and Ellie! :)
For work, because I have been there for 5 years, I had to submit a 5 year photo, that had a"Who am I" kind of theme. So...Katie took a picture of me and some of the things I love.
Katie loves me...
she always does fun picutures for me.
Katie and I are the bestest friends, and love to do everything together!
Since we were little, Katie's favorite color was purple, mine was (and always will be) Pink!
And we love converse shoes....so why not take a cute picture!
And...more to come....sooner than later....
hopefully :)
2 comments:
i LOVE the pictures of your cute little doggie! I want one when I get married!! (if... I do)
I love your shoes! I really want to get a pair! I can't wait for the more to come!!! ;)
karen!! you're so cute :) I love your cute dog! and Alexa.. you are so crazy-- you are gonna be married before you know it!!
Post a Comment