It's a......
Now my future babies will have a big brother! I love that!
I now can start planning! So many ideas, I can't wait to get started!
This next week is going to be SOOO CRAZY!
It's THANKSGIVING this week!
I am going to eat like crazy...hey, I have to feed that growing baby of mine ;)
Oh, I can't wait for candy yams and homemade pies!!
Then, it's BLACK FRIDAY! For the first time, I have the day off!
Some might think I am wacky...but I will be among all the other crazy holiday shoppers looking for a steal! I plan on starting the day at 3 to 4 AM...and try to get LOTS of my Christmas shopping done. Don't worry, I will be a good shopper and won't pull anyone's hair or steal from their cart.
And last....it's my BROTHERS WEDDING!!

The wedding is Saturday, Nov. 27, 2010!!
My brother Jeff is marrying a great girl named Vanessa! We loved her from the first time we met her and we are so happy to have her part of the family. She fits in perfectly!
Jeff and Vanessa live in California, but they wanted the wedding to be here, close to the family. We basically had to plan the whole wedding. It's been a busy couple of months, but we know it will all pay off, the wedding is going to be great....and look beautiful!
All that is happening this week.
I told you it was going to be busy!
But, wonderful memories will be made...
and we will never forget this Thanksgiving in 2010!
And, here are my newest Baby Bump pictures...
My belly is growing and showing more and more.
I have never been more excited to gain weight and watch my belly grow!





2 comments:
Yay! So, excited!! We need to go out after all this excitement and before Christmas!!! :) We can go Baby BOY Shopping!!!
HOORAY!! I love the little boys! Hey, ours can be buddies!! haha :)
Post a Comment