Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Wedding!

Tis the season....to be CRAZY BUSY!

We have been going and going since Thanksgiving weekend! But, finally... I can see the end in sight! I just finished Christmas shopping! AND... there is still week to spare before Christmas! Ya-hoo! I have been so behind with blogging, but I'll try to catch up!

We'll start with:

JEFF AND VANESSA'S WEDDING!

The cake!
Thanks Janessa!! I owe you!


Some great men :)


The BEAUTIFUL bride!

Camden and Harley....the ring bearer's.

Kiss the bride :)

MR. AND MRS. JONES


My happy parents....

and the happy couple.


The best men....
look, there's my cutest Ryan.



Jeff and his childhood best friend.

Two of my most favorite men in the world.








*LOVE* this picture






Cutting the cake...yum!


The bouquet toss:
These pictures are out of order....oh well.

The Guarder toss.

Now...that's a great shot!

Dancing with my love :)




*sisters*



And they lived happily Ever after!
The wedding went great, and all our hard work paid off!
It was a great night and will never be forgotten!
And still to come (on the next post)....
THANKSGIVING DAY!
So stay tuned....

1 comment:

Brooke Cushman said...

So Karen . . .. We worked together at Community (AFCU) on hill air force base! You are way too cute, and I was glad to find your blog! :o)