Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Happy, Happy Holidays!

I have meaning to post all this earlier then now, but life...you know how it goes, I got busy.
My plan was to update ALMOST EVERYTHING....from November to December, and it was going to be just a few pictures, just short and sweet.
Well....I failed! For some reason, I can't do short and sweet...it just might be impossible for me.
So, instead you get this LONG overload of our happy holiday season! So, I hope you all enjoy pictures! Cause here we go....
THANKSGIVING!





The craziness of it all!

My cutest mom and dad, how I love them!





Oh my...
My soooo handsome hubby!
How did I get so lucky?!?!
Vanessa's family !!
ELLIE'S CUTE NEW HAIR CUT!
Isn't she so cute! I love the Christmas bow!


KATIE'S GRADUATION WITH
HER BACHELORS DEGREE !!
Look at that lens!

We are so proud of her!


CHRISTMAS TIME !!
I love my cute little family.




Our festive home...I go a little overboard, but it's fun!
I love Christmas!
CHRISTMAS DAY!!



Love him, he's my favorite....but you already knew that :)





Getting ready for our BABY BOY :)

I love this.....





Introducing....Floyd the pooch!


I got her those....









Playing Twilight scene it!
NEW YEARS DAY!
This is what we got in our shoe from New years!
What did you get? ;)

Can you see that little stinker Ellie Bellie....
she loves to hang out under the tree.
We had a such a great holiday season! We hope you all did too!
Happy new years!
It's going to be such a great year!
We are so excited for all the fun NEW chances our life has in store for us!

No comments: