Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things to be excited for...

Where did spring go? May's gone and it's already close to the middle of June!

Since the last post, we went to California, celebrated my 5 year anniversary, and now, I'm soon to be turning a age too close to 30 then I'd like! I feel like I'm getting old!

So, I need things to make me feel young again,

and while I'm at it, I might as well look for things that make me happy!

This movie makes me extremely happy:


I can't even STAND HOW CUTE this show is!!


I know I'm a little behind, I actually just saw it for the first time like a month ago, but ever since...I've talked about it a lot. So, Ryan, being my most sweet husband, surprised me and bought it. So now I can watch it over and over again! It really does just make me happy.

So, since we are speaking about movies...this year (and a little of 2012) is going to have some really fun movies!

It is so fun to have something to be excited for...it gives me something to look forward too.These next 3 movies are ones I can't even wait to see!I have read all the books, and just aching for more!


BOOK/MOVIE#1
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,
part 2
July 15, 2011


It's been so fun the past years to see these movies come to life! I am kinda sad the last one is almost here...and once it's done, it's done! But also, that makes me excited as well! It's been a big build up and now finally...we get to see how it ends!

(well, I know how it ends...I read the books, but you know what mean.)



BOOK/MOVIE #2:

Yay!!

This July, it will be a year since the last one came out!

And I still am waiting! November is too far away!




BOOK/MOVIE #3
The Hunger Games Series.
This is my most recent obsession...
I read these books even faster than the Twilight series!
I was so, so, sooooo excited to hear they were making a movie!!
It comes out March 23, 2012!


Katniss and Peeta, are the main characters I love!And if you have already read the series...I just have to tell you I love Peeta! It was never Gale, I loved Peeta from the begining! I love the characters that's been selected for the movie so far. I guess I was lucky to find out they were making the movie right at the beginning of the book series, so then I could adjust my imagination to look more like the characters that were cast for the movies. So there's now way I could be disappointed.



Yay for things to be excited for!

It makes life a little more fun.


1 comment:

Veater Family said...

I can't wait for those movies too!!!