Like always...I am behind on my posts. It's almost the middle of May, and I'm just posting our April events now. But I figured I better get it done, cause I have much more to post in May!
Easter was a good day for us.
We are very loved...and we got spoiled by the Easter Bunny.
We are very loved...and we got spoiled by the Easter Bunny.
Thanks Mom and Dad for making sure the Easter Bunny didn't forget us this year. We got a basket full of goodies! We have been "trying" to eat better and work out...
but a little chocolate here and there can't kill me....right!?
My sweet Family.
And Thanks to the Arnolds, we got the most yummy chocolate eggs, mine was filled with peanut butter that melts in your mouth, and Ryan's was a delightful chocolate mint. I loved mine so much, I actually ate it in all at once...I'm sure that wasn't the best idea, cause my tummy hurt after...but it was just too good, I couldn't stop.We also celebrated my niece Addison and her mommy's birthday.
They share the same birhtday.
I love knowing that.







No comments:
Post a Comment