In hopes to get all catch up, so I can actually blog my Halloween fun in the month of October, this post will be loaded with everything in September! I love September. September brings the feeling of Fall and my excitement for the Holidays begin! This year, my Halloween decor was up earlier than normal. It was up by the second week of September. Too early? I just couldn't wait any longer.
2012 must be the year of Superman. Ryan has always loved Superman, since he was a kid. What little boy doesn't like Superman? I know my kids sure will! But as for me....being a Superman fan is new. It was Smallville's fault. When we first started watching Smallville, Katie couldn't keep up with Ryan and I. Apparently she has a life and couldn't watch 3-4 hours a night of it like we did. When she finally made it to season 10, to the LAST episode, we decided to throw a SUPERMAN PARTY and watch the last episode together.
Our party wouldn't be complete without pizza and cookies.....
"Somebody Save me!"
Life's happy random moments....
Love this dog so much!
When the leaves started changing in the canyon, we had to get a closer look.
Yes, yes....I do love Autumn so!
Fall is one of the best times of the year! Some years, I feel like I'm so busy that I don't take the time to enjoy Autumn. And by the time I think about it, all the pretty leaves are fallen off the trees and I missed the beauty of it all. This year, I took every chance I had to be apart of it. A Sunday drive would do just the trick.
The devil's slide! When I was little my best friend told me, that her dad told her, that he heard from his friend, that knew someone (did you get all that :) that actually sled down the devils slide and ripped their bum open! I believed her of course, she was my trusted best friend. No way could that ever be a rumor......
Our Sunday drive destination was to Mirror Lake. It was a bit chilly, but absolutely beautiful!
Love is great.
We also visited Bridal Veil falls. Water falls everywhere! This place is amazing!
That is one happy pooch! Ellie had the best day!
She loves rides as much as we do!

2 comments:
So, it wasn't a "bum open" rip, but my dad and brother climbed the devils slide and he actually did rip his pants....on the toosh! Not as exciting as ripping a bum open, but i thought I'd share our story ;)
How fun! I've never been to either of those places! I obviously need to go on more Sunday drives!
Post a Comment