Thursday, November 15, 2012

our SUPER Halloween!

Now that it's a week away from Thanksgiving, I guess I better post our SUPER Halloween photos! I've decided it's close to impossible for me to be all caught up, stuff just keeps happening and will keep happening. So I've decided that as long as I'm close to the present, that's good enough. I actually CAN'T believe it's the middle of November today, Halloween really feels like it was yesterday.
This year our Halloween revolved around Superman. Big Surprise!  =0)



I was Supergirl! It actually surprised me that many people don't know who she is. Which is weird to me cause I loved the movie so much when I was little, that I wore out the tape! Supergirl is Superman's cousin in the comics and movies. Since Ryan was Clark Kent (Don't you just love his costume!) and I was Supergirl ....everyone kept teasing us that we were kissing cousins! Come one people....it's a THEME! Even Ellie was Superdog! And I think we looked great!


 Just having some fun.....
The last couple of years, Katie and I always want to dress up, but have no where to go. So this year we decided to throw a Family Halloween Party, and it was mandatory for all to dress up! We had lots of yummy spooky food and a photo shoot for each family! It was a crazy fun night!

This picture made me laugh for about 5 minutes straight. Ryan jumped in right as Katie took the picture.....
This has to be my favorite picture! Those boys always have so much fun together.
We are the Justice League!
The Family....


The Party......
Who's seen The Emperor's new Groove? Great, isn't it!
He's just so chubby!!! I could kiss those cheeks all day!
The Donut Game for the kiddos!

And Finally, the White Elephant exchange!
Do you think there is enough of us? Love my big Family!

1 comment:

US! said...

So cute and SOOO festive! I LOVE YOUR COSTUME!! Way to get into the halloween spirit!