Last year we went on a bike ride to Gardner Village to see the Witch feast. It was seriously so much fun, that I now have to make a new tradition to do it EVERY YEAR! This years experience was just as good.The weather was perfect, not too hot or too cold, and oh my.....the leaves! AMAZING! And the company was by far the best part of the whole adventure! My family is so fun!
Zoom, Zoooom.....
What a fun and happy day! =0)
I love Gardner Village this time of year! The whole place is decked out with witches and spooky things!
It really gets you in the Halloween spirit!
As you learned in my last post, I'm a Christmas/ Halloween village lover. There is a store in Gardner Village FULL of these little houses! It's soooo fun! There's spooky haunted villages, such as the "Nightmare before Christmas" houses, to "A Christmas Story" villages! Which I totally want....I love that show!
I hope this new tradition never dies! It was such a nice and stress-free day, a much needed escape from the busyness of life. How I love those days, I wish everyday was like that. I guess if I had those kind of days everyday, I wouldn't appreciate it. It was defiantly a day to be thankful for.

No comments:
Post a Comment