I love the beach, I really think that I could sit around and sun bathe all day long. Pine view isn't the best beach around, but it's the closest and we always seen to have fun there! My brother has a boat and I get to practice my wake boarding skills.....I'm not so good yet, but practice makes perfect, right! I can't believe summer is almost over, but I am looking forward to the change, I love the fall too. One thing I love about Utah is the seasons, I love the changes, each season has it's own feeling that I love. It has been a very fun summer!
2 comments:
Karen oh my word :), look at us all grown up.. I still have those frogs that you drawed for me in good ole seminary.. So funny, And yes I am completly obsessed with Twilight its ridiculous but I don't care LOVE EM!!! Keep in touch for sure, ;)
I tagged you. Just go to my blog and it explains it all there :0)
Post a Comment