Okay, I know I am the biggest dork! But I love this book, like so many others! My sister and I got bored on Sunday and decided to take some Twilight pictures! We took a bunch, and like always, I can never pick just a couple, I posted all my favorites! I have been taking my time reading the last and final book Breaking Dawn in the Twilight saga, so far I love it. I have been savoring it, cause its the last book and when it's done....its done! Then I will have to find another book to read. At least there is only a few months till the movie comes out! Yeah!






3 comments:
i just ran across your blog, you guys are so cute!
Haha Karen, I love it! I am a dork too, so it's ok. Your blog is sooo cute by the way! I have like less than 150 pages left of Breaking Dawn. I would've finished it by now, but I just haven't had any time!! I love it though!! So intense and good. How are things going for you? Anything new in life?
of course I remember you! Breaking Dawn is the best love it. Beautiful pics.
Post a Comment