We had so much fun on our vacation! We went on a 10 day tour and saw alot of LDS church history sites. We first went to Palmyra, New York and saw the sacred grove! That was my favorite day! We also saw the Hill Cumorah, the Palmyra Temple and Niagara falls there. Then we went to Kirtland, Ohio and saw the Kirtland Temple and the many of the saints farms, like the Morley farm and John Johnson's farm. Then we Flew to Missouri and saw Mark Twain's (Tom Sawyer) boyhood town, went to Nauvoo (I love Nauvoo). We got to go to the Nauvoo Temple, and that is now one of my most favorites! We saw Carthage Jail and Liberty Jail too. It was cool to see both temple lots in Far West and Independence. We took over 600 pictures, it was so hard to pick between them, but these ones are some of my favorites. We had planned and saved for this vacation for almost two years, and it was worth every penny.
Why Hello.....

Beautiful Adam-ondi-ahman

Ryan just HAD to touch the
corner stone in Far West



Joseph,
Hyrum, and Emma Smith site


Carthage Jail

The Mansion House

Hannibal, Mark Twain's hometown
Nauvoo the Beautiful



At the
Nauvoo Temple

The
Kirtland Temple

John Johnson's farm

Amish
Country!
Haha!


The Palmyra Temple
Niagara Falls



The best Husband ever!

View of the Palmyra Temple from the Sacred grove

The Sacred Grove

1 comment:
Yay! You FINALLY actually blogged! lol! I love all the pictures from your trip! As I already told you! I hope that someday I can go see everything you did! It looks AMAZING! Call me and we'll plan a night for dinner this week! Or I'll call you!
Post a Comment