*~*~*~*~*BEFORE*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~* AFTER*~*~*~*~*


It took me about a month to decide to cut my hair. I just was so bored and felt like I needed a change. Ryan wasn't so thrilled about the idea at first....but after a bit of my stubbornness, he decided he didn't care so much what I did. He just said "Whatever you do, you will be beautiful." I know, he is such a good hubby. So I called my "haircut" friend and made an appointment with her. I told her I was thinking of getting the Victoria Beckahm (Posh Spice) haircut. She thought I was NUTS! Cutting off all my hair! It was so long! The only time we both had available together was like a month away. For a month I was off and on about cutting my hair that short....and came really close to chickening out. But....we all know how it turns out. I really love my long hair, and will probably go back to it again in the future.....but as for now, I love it. It is a nice change, and that is exactly what I needed. I was really scared Ryan wouldn't like it, but like normal, I worried for nothing. Right when I walked in the door, a huge smile came on his face and he told me he loved it! So I am happy. My friend did such a good job at cutting it and I think I might keep it short for awhile.Since my sister Katie loves me, she made some really cool pictures of me! They are awesome and so fun! So I had to share:
*~*~*~*~*~*MaNy KaReNs*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*MeDiTaTiNg KaReN*~*~*~*~*
Cool, huh!!


5 comments:
I LOVE it Karen!!! You look gorgeous with the new short fun hair! I'm glad you were brave :) Your sister is so talented and those pictures are so fun! Hope all is well in your life :)
So so SOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE IT!
Hey Karen, those suits are cute huh? And modest! I found those at: www.hapari.com and I would also check: www.limericki.com Both have super cute suits and modest. Let me know what ya find.
Your Hair is soo cute. It fits you so well I think. I miss you. We need to hang out. I know we have been saying that forever, but we really do. I miss you
I love your hair short, it looks really great on you. I haven't seen you for awhile. Now I know why, you have been busy.
Post a Comment