Sunday, June 28, 2009

{ CaMpInG iN mAnTi }

Almost every year, since I was a little girl, my family goes to Manti, to see the Mormon Miracle pageant. Manti is a cute little town, in the middle of no where, and there isn't a whole lot to do.....but it is so full of happy childhood memories for me. We always stay at the same little park in the middle of town and walk over to the pageant that night. I love this small little town, and all it's all old fashion splendor. I love all the old houses! I love the temple! It is so beautiful! I have seen the pageant a lot and basically have it memorised...but it is still fun to go see! We went up there with my mom and dad, Katie and her friend Jenn, and my sisters family. We had a good time! I love Manti!

Pretty Kennedy!
She is just getting so big and more beautiful by the day!

Our little buddy boy...he is so handsome!
He is so full of energy and makes life so interesting!


A pop, and some candy...what else does a little girl need!
This is little Addi's "Cheese smile"






{CHEESE!}

I love this picture! I can't wait to have kids.
"sigh.........."


I love swings....it makes me feel like a kid again.

1 comment:

Starbuck said...

Good for Nothing Loser! yep... I was there, it was fun. I took most of these pictures... as always!