Summer is coming to a end. It has flown by too fast, I just can't believe August is over and September is already here. School is now started for lots of people, but since our family doesn't have any students (yet....) we can still play a tad bit longer than others. Our summer days have been filled with lots and lots of boating. It's very beneficial to have a brother with a boat :) Ryan loves being out on the lake, so we try to get out there as much as possible.
Ryan's happy place. For the July 24th weekend, we celebrated at Pine View, along with lots of other boaters. That weekend was the "Monster tour 2011" where professional wake boarders competed against each other....and we got to watch!
We started out early, 7AM to be exact, so we could get some good water to wake board. After about 9AM, everyone starts coming and the water isn't so great.
Ryan's happy place. For the July 24th weekend, we celebrated at Pine View, along with lots of other boaters. That weekend was the "Monster tour 2011" where professional wake boarders competed against each other....and we got to watch!
We started out early, 7AM to be exact, so we could get some good water to wake board. After about 9AM, everyone starts coming and the water isn't so great.
My brother Mike, who basically lives on his boat all summer. Can you tell he goes a lot? I wish I could jump the wake too.
Kip....he basically lives on the boat too.
Getting my tan on...while talking on the phone too.
The newest addition to our big family, Mason, my cute new baby nephew! He was only 3 weeks old (at the time) and already they are training him to be a true boater.
playing with the kiddo's
Ryan and me...watching the professional wake boarders
He doesn't love those glasses...
Momma and baby
The little family
It's hard work to be this cute.
Grandpa and Grandma (my brother's a grandpa, haha!)
More boating....another random summer day, filled with water, sunshine, and a rope swing!
Michelle (my niece) and Bonehead (aka Katie)
It's cold in the morning! Can you tell I love Pink? (Pink hoodie, Pink towel) If everything I owned was Pink, I'd be one happy girl.
Pink life jacket...I'm telling ya...pink is the best!
That's me, just hanging out. I wish I could do a flip :) That would be a better pictures to show off.
Michelle (my niece) and Bonehead (aka Katie)
It's cold in the morning! Can you tell I love Pink? (Pink hoodie, Pink towel) If everything I owned was Pink, I'd be one happy girl.
Pink life jacket...I'm telling ya...pink is the best!
That's me, just hanging out. I wish I could do a flip :) That would be a better pictures to show off.









2 comments:
How Stinkin fun!
Oh that looks SO FUN!! Considering we live in the land of 10,000 lakes I find it really pathetic that we don't have a boat! That is for sure going on my list of things to get..... Until then, I guess we'll keep enjoying the beaches.
It's been awhile since I've checked in on your blog. Looks like you've been keeping busy!
Post a Comment