It's over! I can't believe it! I'm kinda sad about it. But I guess it couldn't go on forever....otherwise it would get old and boring, and we wouldn't want that. I've been a devoted fan from the beginning, I've read all the books and seen all the movies in the theater. It has been a fun little hobby....and Harry Potter will always be favorite of mine. I guess it's not quite the end....we can always re-live Harry's story over and over again! Yay for movie marathons!
I know, I know....those 3D glasses are awesome! :)
The movie was everything I expected, I was very pleased. The ending was just like the book, which was perfect. Since I do love Harry Potter so much, I thought I'd share some of my favorite spells. If you are as a big of nerd as I am, you just might recognize some of them.
ALOHOMORA: opens locks
AVIS: makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
DENSAUGEO: makes teeth grow out of control
EXPECTO PATRONUM: creates patronus
EXPELLIARUS: disarms, such as knocking their wand out of hand
FERA VERTO: transforms animals into water goblets
FINITE INCANTATEM: stops any spell
FURNUNCULUS: causes a person to break out in boils
LEVICORPUS: turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
LOCOMOTOR MORTIS: the leg locker curse; locks an opponent's legs together
LUMOS: creates light
OBLIVIATE: makes person oblivious, erasing memories of an event
REPARO: repairs broken items
REPELLO MUGGLETON: makes and area invisible to muggles
RICTUSEMPRA: causes a person to curl up in laughter, as if being tickled.
STUPEFY: stupefies an opponent, or knocks them insensible temporarily
TARANTALLEGRA: forces an opponent's legs to dance uncontrollably
AVIS: makes birds fly out of the end of your wand
DENSAUGEO: makes teeth grow out of control
EXPECTO PATRONUM: creates patronus
EXPELLIARUS: disarms, such as knocking their wand out of hand
FERA VERTO: transforms animals into water goblets
FINITE INCANTATEM: stops any spell
FURNUNCULUS: causes a person to break out in boils
LEVICORPUS: turns your opponent upside down and dangles them in thin air
LOCOMOTOR MORTIS: the leg locker curse; locks an opponent's legs together
LUMOS: creates light
OBLIVIATE: makes person oblivious, erasing memories of an event
REPARO: repairs broken items
REPELLO MUGGLETON: makes and area invisible to muggles
RICTUSEMPRA: causes a person to curl up in laughter, as if being tickled.
STUPEFY: stupefies an opponent, or knocks them insensible temporarily
TARANTALLEGRA: forces an opponent's legs to dance uncontrollably
Here's just a random picture, of me and my doggie friend Teddy. He's Ellie's doggie cousin :)
1 comment:
~O-O~ Harry Potter! ~O-O~
p.s. Anyone who is as obsessed with HP as you are is invited to my HP party...
Post a Comment