And a lovely day it was! My family went up for 3 days, but Ryan and I could only go up for one of the days. We woke up early that morning at 5:30 AM (yawn!), so we could get ready and leave by 6:30AM in order to make it up there by breakfast time!
I love camping.....even if it's only day camping. The only thing that really stinked was that we couldn't have any campfires. How can you camp without a fire!! But, we survived. Good thing we had our handy camping stoves.
Me and the Hubsters
Ryker's toy clock sang that little jingle, and I couldn't get it out of my head all day. It's really a catchy little tune.
This was the first time these two cute boys met! I know they will be best buddies.
They would of loved my little Jason. Still can't wait till the day when they all can all play together.
Me and my brother.....and his silly shirt.
Awwweee, now this is the life. Relaxing and being with the people I love the most in the world!
Everyone trying to figure out the breakfast situation.....
Our campsite was right by the water, but there wasn't much beach.....just lots of rocks.
*MUAH!* I could kiss his cute face all day!
Wake boarding is the BEST at Bear Lake. It's so big that its not crowded, the water is SO BLUE , and the water (for the most part) can be so smooth, it looks like glass. But if the winds start picking up, that's when you got to be careful, it can get pretty nasty!
Kennedy is a better wake boarder than me! She can actually get some good air!
Bear lake must give me more confidence, cause normally I'm scared to death to go over the wake
(Why? Cause I'm a wimp). But at good ol' Bear Lake, I can! Right to left, going through the wake over and over again.
(Why? Cause I'm a wimp). But at good ol' Bear Lake, I can! Right to left, going through the wake over and over again.
And then there's Ryan and Russ....who not only can go over the wake, they can jump the wake.
I'd say that's pretty impressive!
Ryker LOVES to play in the water =0)
CHEESE! hehe...
I can't get enough of these babies! I adore them so!
Love my little Asher-roo!
This is the cutest picture! I love that smile!
Being silly....
Ryan's home-made arrow head. He literally found a normal rock and chipped it away with another rock to make it look like a arrow head. AND then found grass and a stick to complete it.Yes, he is my big kid. Boys! Who needs toys, when there's rocks, sticks, or dirt to play with?
My most cutest mom and dad!
Bear Lake is so pretty! Love this place.






1 comment:
I feel like a better Wake boarder at Bear Lake too!!!
Post a Comment