Our family just keeps growing and growing! (I hope soon it will be bigger =0) Our last family picture was in 2004 or 2005, so....we were really due for a new one. Both my brothers that live far away came to Utah in July, so it was the perfect time to get us all together to make a new one. Of corse, with so many of us, I'm the youngest of 9 and all the neices and nephews (some married and/or have babies of thier own) it is basically close to impossiable to get us all there at once. My so talented sister Katie, took single pictures of each family and will photoshop all of us together. I don't know how she does it, but she is amazing and truely talented. The picture isn't complete yet, but as soon as it is, I'll post it so you all can see how amazing she is!
It was nice for us too, we now have new family pictures or our little family as well, even if it's just the two of us. We are missing Ellie, but we have plenty of other family pictures with her, so I don't feel too bad.
*My favorite*
*The Irish twins*
As we were all sitting there chatting together, the Arnolds old cars got brought up. So Ryan run home to grab the corvette to show off to everyone. For the next hour or so, Ryan was gone taking everyone one mini car rides. They loved it, but who wouldn't.....its just so pretty.
Almost all of us....
Just a fun pic of everyone who could make it.
The babies. All boys.
This picture makes me both happy and sad at the same time. I love it cause who wouldn't love all thoes adorable faces and I love them so! But it makes my heart ache to know my Jason is missing in this picture. All these sweet boys came soon after I lost him. He would of been the oldest, he would of been 1 year and nine months old this month. Some days Heaven seems too far away. How I miss him.
Definatly a full house.
Time with my family is always at the top of my list. We always have a good ol' time togeher.



1 comment:
I love love love reading your blog! Such fun and pazaz!
Post a Comment